It is a mixed bag, this Tuesday. The clouds keep flitting in and yet the sun manages to part its way through them and shine awhile as I get on with this post on a tag by Jamie. I feel as thoughtful as that gull. So, Jamie’s blog is Don’t Give a Jam and I knew I wanted to follow her blog when I read that she is a firm believer in speaking before she thinks. What are the chances of finding someone that rare, right?
Thank you for the tag, Jamie. Here we go then.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Grilled toast. Though I might pass out from the boredom of it after a while and pass away into another realm where I would get to sink my teeth into something else. Where there is a will…
- Favourite song of the moment?
Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells
- What’s your favourite meal of the day?
- What was the last book you read?
Fair Stood the Wind For France by H.E.Bates
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
I cannot be angry for long
- If you could be friends with one TV character, who would you choose?
- Do you have a nickname?
Mom (means Wax in Bengali). My mum specifies: ‘Hard category of wax’.
- What current trend are you loving?
- What’s your favourite app on your phone?
- What do you do first thing each morning?
Raise myself on the bed every morning to give my husband a pursed kiss before he leaves for work.
- Would this tag make you feel more comfortable with 10 questions rather than 11?
And here I am at the 11th pondering if that is a trick question.
As with all my other tag posts, whoever wants to do this, please consider yourself tagged. So below are my set of queries.
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Do you work out every day?
What are your favourite reads from your bookshelf?
Are you experimental with tea?
Do you have a travel list for the year? What places are on the list?
What can you not do without every day?
The most scandalous thing you have done in life.
Your most treasured possession is…
Any random memory that makes you smile?
Hikes or sedate walks?
That’s all for today….tadaaa 🙂